Register for Kindergarten for 2024-2025 school year
- Register new kindergarten students online or in-person at schools.
- The online registration process for the 2024-25 school year will be available for parents/legal guardians beginning Monday, Nov. 27, to register incoming kindergartners.
- In-person registration is also available for families at neighborhood elementary schools on Wednesday, Dec. 6. Contact your student’s neighborhood school for school hours. You will need to bring this information to the school:
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military ID, original or certified copies acceptable).
- Proof of address (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc., that shows that the parent/guardian lives at an address within school boundaries)
- Immunization record or an immunization exemption form
- Custody documents (if applicable)
- Parents/legal guardians of incoming kindergartners should complete online or in-person registration by Wednesday, Dec. 6, to allow schools to determine their classroom sizes, staffing needs and the number of school choice seats they can offer.
- Online registration and in-person registration at schools will still be available for families throughout the rest of the year.
Cost: Kindergarten in PSD is free!