Mrs. Georgianna Dawson
Welcome to Johnson Elementary and the view from the Principal's desk. Our staff and community engaged in research to truly describe what makes Johnson such a great place to be. During this research, ten themes emerged that describe why we have a solid, community reputation for being a quality, comprehensive school.
- Dedicated, fun, experienced staff committed to children
- Collaborative professionals
- Core academic offerings
- Strong, supportive community
- Student, staff, & family diversity
- English Language Acquisition program
- Family atmosphere among students, staff, and parents/guardians
- A multitude of enrichments before and after school
- Specials offerings: art, music, physical education, media classes, technology, counseling
- Yearly traditions that our community looks forward to
- Thunderbird P.R.I.D.E.
As you use our website, you will find information about the above themes.
We encourage you to come explore Johnson and see for yourself what we have to offer!